9.21.2009

i heart faces: candid

This is one of my good friends with her adorable little guy. There's something about this photo that I just love.


Head over to the i heart faces blog to see more fun entries!

6 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) 9/21/09, 9:20 AM  

Love their expressions. Great capture

Secret Mom Thoughts 9/21/09, 9:22 AM  

Great expressions!

MadeInCanarias 9/21/09, 10:42 AM  

What a great picture! Love the faces!

I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

Skeller 9/21/09, 2:22 PM  

awwwww. She's so clearly smitten with him and he has such a sweet expression. You captured a beautiful moment, for sure!

Jessica Marie 9/21/09, 4:51 PM  

This picture is...
A D O R A B L E !

Niecey 9/21/09, 5:36 PM  

This is very nice. He reminds me of my little guy.

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP