8.17.2009

i heart faces: bubbles

I love taking pictures of my son blowing bubbles. He's so serious about it, and they're so beautiful.



Head over to the i heart faces blog to see more fun entries!

8 comments:

MadeInCanarias 8/17/09, 8:41 AM  

Great shot! Love the colours.

Dana 8/17/09, 2:17 PM  

love the colors and his shirt haha

Anonymous 8/17/09, 4:30 PM  

This is my favorites so far. Love the clearness and the composition.

Anonymous 8/18/09, 12:00 AM  

Your little bubble blower is too cute for words. And how great does your page look? Love it. Love it! Love it : )

Amanda 8/18/09, 11:11 AM  

Oooh great colors!

Caroline Ghetes Photography 8/18/09, 12:29 PM  

Great shot! Love it!

A "cheery" disposition 1/27/10, 9:27 AM  

love this photo. all of your photos are wonderful though.

Teachinfourth 6/15/10, 5:58 PM  

Wonderful use of space and imagery…

Love it.

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP