11.15.2009

i heart faces: autumn beauty



I just love this photo. Such an adorable baby, such a lovely setting. Such amazing leaves! I hope you like it too.

Go check out the other fun entries at the i heart faces blog!

8 comments:

Unknown 11/16/09, 9:53 AM  

OH MY' I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE! what a precious picture. PERFECT ENTRY! darling baby!!!!!

Jen 11/16/09, 10:09 AM  

Love it! I like all the textures in the tree too. What a cutie!

Colleen 11/16/09, 12:49 PM  

Too incredibly sweet.

Annette 11/16/09, 8:54 PM  

Nice sharp focus on the eyes. Lovely colors. Very nice.

Katy 11/16/09, 8:58 PM  

This is such a precious picture! He is so adorable! Great fall photo! :)

Tezzie 11/17/09, 9:41 AM  

Gorgeous photo with stunning colour...and cute baby to boot! :D

Alisia K 11/18/09, 8:34 AM  

so cute! :)

Me 5/28/10, 11:16 AM  

Wonderful photography.

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP