OK, so this guy's not my pet but I found him on the beach. He was pretty impressive!Head over to the i heart faces blog to see more fun entries!
wow! What is that? I can't imagine just coming across one of those guys! Very cool!:) Kelli
Is that an Elephant Seal? Those things are crazy looking. :)
It is an elephant seal! We came across a bunch of them resting on the beach along the PCH in cali. It was awesome. This guy was a little intimidating.
That's what I thought. I used to live in NorCal and I remember them well.
Oh this is AMAZING. I cant even believe how close you are and how cool this picture is :-)
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
wow! What is that? I can't imagine just coming across one of those guys! Very cool!
:) Kelli
Is that an Elephant Seal? Those things are crazy looking. :)
It is an elephant seal! We came across a bunch of them resting on the beach along the PCH in cali. It was awesome. This guy was a little intimidating.
That's what I thought. I used to live in NorCal and I remember them well.
Oh this is AMAZING. I cant even believe how close you are and how cool this picture is :-)
Post a Comment