5.18.2009

i heart faces: blurb book

I'm excited to get to submit one of my favorite face photos for the blurb book contest over at i heart faces!

20090409-IMG_0492-2

Good luck everybody!

'

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

8 comments:

tiarastantrums 5/18/09, 10:25 AM  

cute expression

Melinda 5/18/09, 12:31 PM  

Those brown eyes just melted my heart! Wow!!

Unknown 5/18/09, 1:03 PM  

Wow those eyes are adorable!

Taylor 5/18/09, 2:23 PM  

What a great expression!

Unknown 5/18/09, 2:25 PM  

No wonder this is a favorite! I love love love his eyes and that expression!

Susan 5/18/09, 5:10 PM  

Great face...great expression. Good luck.

Mandi 5/18/09, 5:50 PM  

What a great photo. I'm a sucker for big brown eyes and these just pop off the screen.

Foursons 5/18/09, 6:14 PM  

So funny, I love that he's sucking in his top lip! Good job!

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP