Taken at the beach in Cape Cod, MA.Check out more fun entries at the i heart faces blog!
beautiful...perfect shot....
very beautiful shot! I love the lighting and its a very nice silhouette :)
Beautiful color!
Very nice picture! I love the color of the sun on the sand and water. SO pretty! Did they catch any fish?
Beautiful shot...love that they were fishing:. : )
I love that the fishing pole is pointing right at the sun. Nice composition!
Wow! It's beautiful. Good work, Ginna.
Nice shot. We should add a silhouette to our "themes" list.
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
beautiful...perfect shot....
very beautiful shot! I love the lighting and its a very nice silhouette :)
Beautiful color!
Very nice picture! I love the color of the sun on the sand and water. SO pretty! Did they catch any fish?
Beautiful shot...love that they were fishing:. : )
I love that the fishing pole is pointing right at the sun. Nice composition!
Wow! It's beautiful. Good work, Ginna.
Nice shot. We should add a silhouette to our "themes" list.
Post a Comment