4.19.2009

i heart faces adults: self portrait



This is my all time favorite self portrait (so far). I think it turned out great--the cropping and shadows make it really dramatic. It makes my eyelashes look a lot thicker than they really are. :)

Check out more fun self portraits at the i heart faces blog!

10 comments:

Annette 4/20/09, 9:36 AM  

Very creative. Lovely light and shadows.

April 4/20/09, 10:15 AM  

What a unique and creative capture...great job!

4chalseys@blogger 4/20/09, 11:20 AM  

Perfect crop. Great details.... freckles, lashes, hair. What a wonderful self-portrait!

angie {the arthur clan} 4/20/09, 1:10 PM  

This is fantastic! I love the way you cropped in so tightly. You are beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Unknown 4/20/09, 1:17 PM  

Wonderful lighting... gerat shot!

Lisa@saltandlightstudio 4/20/09, 1:29 PM  

Pretty face on a pretty gal!

BlogBaby

.:: WMP ::. 4/20/09, 4:22 PM  

Great pic!

Major.Sunshine 4/20/09, 10:38 PM  

What a gorgeous picture! And the detail... right down to a single hair! WOW!! Great Job!!

Shannon 4/20/09, 11:38 PM  

I love the angle on this shot.

Amanda D 4/28/09, 11:22 PM  

Cool shot, Ginna. My self portraits don't turn out nearly so cool.

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP