3.29.2009

i heart faces: pets



I love my dog! He's such a pretty guy. It's really hard to take a good picture of him, but worth trying because he's so striking.
I tried quite a few times to get this one, I wanted to use a depth of field shallow enough so that his tail and feet would be quite blurry, but his eyes would be sharp.  What do you think?

Go check out the other awesome entries at the i heart faces blog.


6 comments:

Rebekah 3/30/09, 7:20 AM  

So sweet!! Love this picture!!

TidyMom 3/30/09, 9:36 AM  

Awwwe, that face just melts my heart!

~TidyMom

Christina 3/30/09, 9:41 AM  

Beautiful face, and loving expression shows in his eyes.

Pam D 3/30/09, 11:28 AM  

That is a wonderful shot--you really captured his heart! What a sweet, loyal friend... people could take a lesson, couldn't they? Great job...

Lori 3/30/09, 12:08 PM  

you did a great job capturing his cuteness

Ter 3/31/09, 12:25 AM  

great photo! He looks a bit like my dog (different color)... and my dog is featured on my blog today for the I heart faces ... this is my first time participating! :)

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP