3.29.2009

i heart faces kids: pouting



This week's theme for the i heart faces photo contest is pouting. This is a good theme for us, since my little guy seems to do it a lot! :)
Here he's a the park, pretending he's a lost puppy. I love the texture the fence gives to this shot, and his pouty little lip.

Go check out the other awesome entries at the i heart faces blog.


6 comments:

Katheryn 3/30/09, 10:14 AM  

Awh, what a sad little face. Great photo!

Crystal Rae 3/30/09, 12:41 PM  

Love his little pouting face... great shot!

maggiemae and family 3/30/09, 1:45 PM  

sweet boy. love that picture!

Heidi 3/30/09, 2:33 PM  

Terrific pout! I have to say, I absolutely *love* the name thistle & wren!!

Rebecca 3/30/09, 7:11 PM  

Great picture.
Great color.
Great pout!
~Becca

Unknown 3/30/09, 10:38 PM  

Your photography is amazing! amateur? great job!

That lip is just too cute - and I love it through the fence - creative, beautiful shot!

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP