1.25.2010

i heart faces: texture



This is my little boy enjoying a bath. I love what the texture does with this photo--it brings out his face so nicely.
Happy texture week!!

Go check out the other fun entries at the i heart faces blog!

9 comments:

Neener 1/25/10, 11:36 AM  

You are so right. It looks great.

BlondeShot Creative 1/25/10, 11:43 AM  

the added texture makes it look like a shower curtain behind him. nice shot

Natalie 1/25/10, 7:17 PM  

This is great! It is so natural looking! What a cutie too!

Jo 1/26/10, 2:41 PM  

Great shot and the texture is very cool!

Unknown 2/1/10, 4:30 PM  

Great shot--so much more than just your average "bathtub" pic! I'm a first time visitor. Your pics are lovely.

Ann Marie 2/2/10, 12:50 AM  

what lovely photos you take. love them all!!!

Me 5/28/10, 11:16 AM  

The photographer captures a perfect sentiment.

Amelia 7/18/10, 5:54 PM  

I'm bloghopping from Cjane's "We're On Our Way Over" post. This is a great picture! I am terrible at taking pictures. It's a good thing my kids are super cute to make up for my lack of skills in photographing them. :)

Bridget 11/6/10, 8:40 AM  

such a great picture.

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP