We sure do love the beach.Head over to the i heart faces blog to see more fun entries!
what a fun picture! love the expression :)
cool capture! love it!
super cutehttp://resolved2worship.xanga.com/
This is awesome. I love it. Great capture.
this is awesome and such fun! great shot - the colors are great, the clarity and composition are perfect :)i have my beach shot posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
GREAT candid moment - the stuff life is really made of!!! I love it!xoxoxoxo
What a great shot! It made me smile.
what a great photo. light is beautiful. great composition.
What a fun picture! so bright and pretty - I love it!
Congratulations! What a fun photo! :)
Congratulations on being a winner. I love your picture. It evokes many feelings of happiness : ) and fun! Very sweet!
This is a really fun photo. I love capturing moments like this. I know how easy it is to just miss that perfect photo but you caught this one. I sure miss the Northwest! I hope to make it back someday.
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
12 comments:
what a fun picture! love the expression :)
cool capture! love it!
super cute
http://resolved2worship.xanga.com/
This is awesome. I love it. Great capture.
this is awesome and such fun! great shot - the colors are great, the clarity and composition are perfect :)
i have my beach shot posted, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
GREAT candid moment - the stuff life is really made of!!! I love it!
xoxoxoxo
What a great shot! It made me smile.
what a great photo. light is beautiful. great composition.
What a fun picture! so bright and pretty - I love it!
Congratulations! What a fun photo! :)
Congratulations on being a winner. I love your picture. It evokes many feelings of happiness : ) and fun! Very sweet!
This is a really fun photo. I love capturing moments like this. I know how easy it is to just miss that perfect photo but you caught this one. I sure miss the Northwest! I hope to make it back someday.
Post a Comment