i heart faces adults:creative crop
My husband got to attend a couple of stages of the Tour of California bicycle race this year. It was really fun. We got great spots for the individual time trail day. We were right at the edge of the street just before the finish. I got some amazing pictures of the pain and suffering on the riders' faces.
I thought this photo fit into the "creative crop" category because of the way I framed it in the camera when I took it. Purposeful framing was really hard because the riders were going so fast, so I was really glad this one worked out.
I think the juxtaposition between the intensity and pain on the riders face and the boredom on the watching women's faces makes for an interesting photograph.
Thanks for looking!
If you want to see more great photos like this check out this week's contest at the i heart faces blog!

4 comments:
Your right the juxtaposition of emotions does make the photo very interesting! Great capture!
BlogBaby
love this!
nice capture
Another great shot. Perfect timing!
Post a Comment