2.08.2009

i heart faces kids: silliness




This is my entry for the i heart faces contest this week. The theme is silliness, so I thought I'd pick the silliest picture of my son that I have. He's basically the definition of silly.

19 comments:

illahee 2/8/09, 11:50 PM  

how cute! lol

Anonymous 2/9/09, 12:30 AM  

What a silly cutie. :)

B Dad

Corey~living and loving 2/9/09, 1:51 AM  

PERFECT silly photo! :)

Anonymous 2/9/09, 6:03 AM  

I Don't see a picture?

Heather 2/9/09, 7:12 AM  

Oh, I love it!! Very, very fun :)

Upstatemamma 2/9/09, 10:21 AM  

Now THAT is a silly face. Very cute!

Anonymous 2/9/09, 12:22 PM  

I can't see anything...

Ginna 2/9/09, 12:44 PM  

the problem with people not being able to see the photo should be fixed!! Thanks!

angie {the arthur clan} 2/9/09, 12:56 PM  

That's so funny! Made me smile to see it. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Carebear 2/9/09, 1:00 PM  

Love that! Very silly!

jennykate77 2/9/09, 2:45 PM  

Love this one! Boys are so silly!

Christina 2/9/09, 5:32 PM  

LOVE this one! Great expression!!!

Drew 2/9/09, 8:45 PM  

Funny! That is quite a face! :)

Katarina 2/10/09, 8:14 AM  

SO silly! What a perfect choice!!

~*♥Verja♥*~ 2/10/09, 12:15 PM  

Oh, Wow! I would love to meet that kiddo...He looks like such a blast!
Perfect expression. Perfect entry!

Jackie 2/10/09, 9:27 PM  

Whoa, I opened up your site and boom, all I saw was lip!!! What a great photo! Too funny

Deb 2/11/09, 11:50 AM  

Oh how funny! You may have a class clown on your hands.

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions 2/11/09, 10:33 PM  

love it!

Amanda D 2/13/09, 6:55 PM  

This is a great picture! I'm glad to see that you are entering faces in the contests. Good luck!

About This Blog

I'm an amateur photographer living in the northeast.  The more photos I take the more I learn.  Thanks for visiting!
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP