I love my little boy's eyelashes.
Very nicely done. I love the lashes as well.B Dad
I love the angle on this one and you're right those lashes are amazing.
Very nice picture. His lashes are stunning.
Those are nice lashes! I can just see the red in his cheeks starting to develop too! I just love little boys and their excitement. So sweet.
Nice angle and those are some incredible lashes. :)Good luck!
Of course you love his lashes - who wouldn't?! Love the angle and the amazing detail here. Great job!
He does have gorgeous lashes. Love how his hair is parted. Great entry!
That is a really beautiful picture.
This is a gorgeous picture!!!
Nice job!
Beautiful photo!! Its a crime for a boy to have such beautiful eye lashes! Love it!Melinda B
Wow! Those are some pretty amazing eyelashes. Great job!
This photo is perfect for b&w! Yes, his lashes are incredible! :)
Love the angle of this picture. So beautiful :)
I love the angle on this, too. What a sweet face!
What stunning eye lashes, and what a great angle to capture them!
I love the angle of the shot...very nice picture!
Very nice shot. Isn't it incredibly unfair that the boys always have the longest lashes!?
great shot!
i love that the focus is on the eyelashes. THat was the first thing I thought before I read your comment.
Wow wow wow - what a great shot - love those glasses, the angle and the black and white! Just beautiful! :-)
Wow, what a stunning shot. Love the angle!
This is a beautiful photo, great job!LoriSimpleShutter
This is gorgeous. I especially love the grainyness.
This is a beautiful shot, Ginna. Such a handsome young man.
Post a Comment
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
25 comments:
Very nicely done. I love the lashes as well.
B Dad
I love the angle on this one and you're right those lashes are amazing.
Very nice picture. His lashes are stunning.
Those are nice lashes! I can just see the red in his cheeks starting to develop too! I just love little boys and their excitement. So sweet.
Nice angle and those are some incredible lashes. :)
Good luck!
Of course you love his lashes - who wouldn't?! Love the angle and the amazing detail here. Great job!
He does have gorgeous lashes. Love how his hair is parted. Great entry!
That is a really beautiful picture.
This is a gorgeous picture!!!
Nice job!
Beautiful photo!! Its a crime for a boy to have such beautiful eye lashes! Love it!
Melinda B
Wow! Those are some pretty amazing eyelashes. Great job!
This photo is perfect for b&w! Yes, his lashes are incredible! :)
Love the angle of this picture. So beautiful :)
I love the angle on this, too. What a sweet face!
What stunning eye lashes, and what a great angle to capture them!
I love the angle of the shot...very nice picture!
Very nice shot. Isn't it incredibly unfair that the boys always have the longest lashes!?
great shot!
i love that the focus is on the eyelashes. THat was the first thing I thought before I read your comment.
Wow wow wow - what a great shot - love those glasses, the angle and the black and white! Just beautiful! :-)
Wow, what a stunning shot. Love the angle!
This is a beautiful photo, great job!
Lori
SimpleShutter
This is gorgeous. I especially love the grainyness.
This is a beautiful shot, Ginna. Such a handsome young man.
Post a Comment